Pedal Craft 13
Considered game-changer in hands-free kayak fishing, the Pedal Craft 13 is unmatched to maintain casting distance, pull away from structure or stop on a dime when trolling to relieve rod pressure. It can be purchased with a custom motor mount that will accept trolling motors for a power-assisted ride.You’ll also enjoy rock-solid stability when sight casting–even for the XXL angler.
|FITTED HULL WEIGHT||86.40lbs/39.20kg|
|FULL RIGGED WEIGHT||110lbs/50kg|
*Fitted Hull Weight is the weight of the kayak without the seat and the Propel Pedal Drive installed, if applicable. This is the weight that is typically lifted when transporting the kayak.
*Fully Rigged Weight is the weight with the seat and Propel Pedal Drive installed. Typically, the seat and Propel Pedal Drive are installed when the kayak is about to be launched.
- Propel pedal drive system with FORWARD AND REVERSE
- Hand sewn seating with adjustable inseam
- Left hand rudder control system
- Impact resistant stern rudder
- Hard shell bow hatch with bungee
- Three flush mount rod holders
- Propel drive trunk cover with accessory tray and cup holder
- Plates on either sides of the deck for mounting accessories
- 8″ twist and seal hatch
- Carry handles
- Rear storage well
- Super seal scupper plugs
- Drain plug
- D-ring eyelets
- Two 360 degree swivel rod holder
- One paddle
- One life jacket
- One motor