Mirage Propel 10
Powered by LSF kayak’s unique Propel Pedal Drive System which boasts forward and reverse, the Mirage Propel 10 keeps you on the fish and provides a major aid landing the catch of the day. Armchair-comfortable seat, rock-solid stability, clutter-free cockpit: the design empowers even the heavy angler to stand and sight-cast or to just relax and sip the beverage of the day. Propel speeds vary depending on currents and wind, but we find pedaling 3.5 miles per hour all day long smooth and easy. The rail mount system means easy on-and-off for rod holders and purposely-positioned rails for mounting cameras to capture your trophy catch.
|FITTED HULL WEIGHT||69lbs/31.40kg|
|FULL RIGGED WEIGHT||93.30lbs/42.20kg|
*Fitted Hull Weight is the weight of the kayak without the seat and the Propel Pedal Drive installed, if applicable. This is the weight that is typically lifted when transporting the kayak.
*Fully Rigged Weight is the weight with the seat and Propel Pedal Drive installed. Typically, the seat and Propel Pedal Drive are installed when the kayak is about to be launched.
- Propel pedal drive system with FORWARD AND REVERSE
- Hand sewn seating with adjustable inseam
- Left hand rudder control system
- Impact resistant stern rudder
- Dry bow hatch cover
- Plates on either sides of the deck for mounting accessories
- Three flush mount rod holders Aft
- Groove tracks for accessory mounting
- Premium deck padding for standing
- Propel drive trunk cover with accessory tray and cup holder
- Two 360 degree swivel rod holder
- One paddle
- One life jacket
- One motor